Thursday, December 14, 2006

A Little Something for Everyone

It must be an early birthday present for BAP. My internet explorer "stumbled" onto the The Onion's website this morning and found four...count 'em, four...hockey related items. I do not know if you have ever heard of or read The Onion, so I will give you a heads up: this is a satiric newspaper. I love reading The Onion and four out of five dentists recommend The Onion for a happy, healthy smile.

Because I strive to make things easier for my fans, below are links to the hockey related features (Who loves you baby? That's right, BAP loves you.):

(1) Déjà vu, not just a crappy movie starring Denzel Washington;
(2) "I'm Ron Burgundy?";
(3) Casey Conway is so 80's hot; and
(4) Rhode Island is neither a road nor an island, discuss.

Enjoy!

[Update: Oops...it appears I missed a fifth NHL-related feature; one that my Brother-in-Law would enjoy.]

No comments: