Friday, October 26, 2007

Sometimes Life Gets In the Way...

I am sorry that I was not able to get to a full post this week. Between all of the Southern California fires and crazy drama at the office, I was not able to put together a full piece. I appreciate all of you that called/e-mailed to inquire about the various family establishments and I am happy to say that they are all a safe distance from the fires. I do, however, have several friends and family of friends who have been affected by this disaster. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

But enough with the sadness, it is Friday. Here is what you all missed this week:
  • Well, I guess Harry Potter will never be required reading in the South.
  • As my Better Half would say, this story is ten kinds of awesome.
  • If that last story was 10 kinds of awesome, this one is 50 kinds of awesome. Why? Cause I hate the Florida Gators.
  • Remember when that judge sued a dry-cleaning business for $54 million? That money sure would come in handy now.
  • Believe you me, it's not all it's cracked up to be.
  • Who would have thought a drought, of all things, would have been the end of Jack Daniels?
  • They must have been fake.
  • This would, of course, require that schools figure out how to hire more attractive teachers.

And for your Friday viewing pleasure:

  • My favorite musical? My favorite actor? How can you go wrong? Short answer: you can't!
  • I wanted to write something witty here, but there's NOT ENOUGH TIME!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: