Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's A Celebration

Well, my dear readers, it is a week of celebration here around the GameTime, TBD© offices. Today, my Better Half is celebrating her [censored] birthday and tomorrow, we culminate two years of hard work on her part as she graduates from UCLA with a Masters Degree in Public Health.

Unfortunately, all of this celebrating is going to leave us with no time to get out our weekly dose of entertainment, otherwise known as the
Link Dump, for you tomorrow. But we did not want to leave you empty handed like we may have done a couple weeks ago. Since this post is in honor of my Better Half and her birthday, I offered her the opportunity to pick a picture to tide people over for the next week; you know, give our lady-readers something to appreciate. I told her to pick one of her "Celebrity 5". So, here is our offering to you, in honor of my Better Half. She would like you all to take a moment and enjoy a look or two at Kristen Bell . . . wait, what? Nice!


Everything is right in the world. The sun rose in the east this morning (I think), USC got what it deserved (and then some) from the NCAA, and my Better Half wants to spend her birthday oogling pictures of Kristen Bell (and send my fantasy radar to record levels). If some one could please figure out what I did to deserve all this awesomeness, and let me know, I would greatly appreciate it.

Seriously people, this week can not get any better. Oh wait . . . it can.

To all of our avid readers, have a great weekend!

To my Better Half, "congratulalations", happy birthday, I love you.

No comments: