Friday, December 14, 2007

Calling In Sick Today

I am calling in sick to work today so that I can go watch the second round of the Target World Challenge hosted by Tiger Woods at Lake Sherwood Country Club. My managing partner is a big golf fan so he is more jealous than annoyed that I called in sick (I asked permission). Having already billed 40+ hours this week did not hurt my cause either. But I did not want to leave you, my avid readers, hanging without a way to get through your Friday, so here are some stories to hopefully keep you entertained:
  • Having perfected her ability to flip-flop on the issues, Katherine Heigl announces she will be seeking office in the 2008 election.
  • It is good to know that stupid criminals do not take the holiday season off.
  • Explain to me again why paying the writers a few extra bucks for shows that appear on the Internet is not worth it?
  • Angelina Jolie loves all children not birthed by her.
  • Child welfare is investigating multiple abuse claims after TomKat take Suri to two Spice Girls concerts in three nights.
  • Hey coach, I am not exactly sure how this will improve team moral, but I am sure you have your reasons.
  • No gays in the military . . . unless, of course, we are running low on troops.
This weekend marks the Second and First Anniversary of two of my all time favorite Saturday Night Live skits. I invite you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the sweet writings of Andy Samberg:
Yeah, you know you still love them. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: