Friday, December 07, 2007

This Is Harder Than It Looks...

Like learning to ride a bike, or taking the California Bar, or sharing an "intimate" moment with your lady friend for the first time, maintaining a Weblog (or "blog" for short) is harder than it looks. I understand how people can make it a full time job . . . though I still do not understand how they are able to make a decent living off of it. I do my best to find the time to keep you all entertained, and it is hard. I apologize for not having anything new for you this week, but this holiday season is kicking my behind. There I was watching the Kings beat up on the Buffalo Sabres last night (at one point in the game, midway through the second period, the Kings had 7 goals and the Sabres had 8 shots), and all I could think about was work, getting presents for people, the Victoria's Secret fashion show (average at best; though I did learn that Marisa Miller's nickname is "The Bombshell" . . . see banner picture above for visual proof or just go here), and writing a new post for you all to enjoy. It will come, I promise, but I cannot say when unfortunately. For now, I hope you enjoy the brief break from reality that I can provide you every Friday afternoon. Here are some things you might have missed:

  • Stephen A. Smith says bloggers are unqualified to disseminate information. Anyone who has watched ESPN within the last three years says Stephen A. Smith is unqualified to think and speak at the same time. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce "Screamin'" A. Smith to the 1st Amendment, you know, the reason he has a job and all.
  • Hillary is melting down faster than the Baltimore Ravens in the 4th quarter. Blame it on the officials Hillary.
  • I demand a recount.
  • I guess we should be glad that Congress is even planning to work at all in 2008.
  • The Writers' Strike is still going on? I did not even notice that all the shows I watch have stopped running new episodes. I am glad it will not have any affect on next years schedule.
  • Milli Vanilli may have told you to blame it on the rain, but when that fails you might as well blame it on . . . the Spice Girls?
  • Protecting "the twins" since 1907.
  • Dodgers are looking to sign her to a 5-year, $65 million contract.

Today we have a triple feature for your viewing pleasure, all public service announcements to prepare you for the new year:

  • Parents, do NOT let your children play in youth soccer leagues. They are getting entirely too dangerous.
  • Apparently mine fields are a bigger problem then I realized. (YouTube account required . . . do yourself a favor and get one).
  • Some familiar faces would like to remind you to go green.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: