Friday, February 27, 2009

Make It Quick

That's what she said. Ba-ZING!

"Everyone" here at GameTime, TBD© is in a great mood. It is Friday, and we are out of here at noon, so (as the title implies) this week's
Link Dump introduction is going to be short, sweet, and to the point.

First, and foremost, a couple shout-outs to some long-time GameTime, TBD© readers. Congrats go out to Nosh (a true GameTime, TBD© enthusiast) and Gosh who will be welcoming their first little Osh to this world sometime in early September; check your paper for great discounts on home and garden supplies in honor of this great news. A second congrats goes out to Agman, who went out there and got himself engaged. Having done something similar myself not too long ago, I know how excited he and the future Miss Agman are feeling right now. Plus, it gives all my high schools buddies and I an opportunity to get together and do what we do best.

Second, my good buds Money Bags and Coov (long time, first time) are coming into town this weekend and "unfortunately" I have to pick them up at the airport; and the nerve of them deciding to arrive at 2:05 p.m. Do they not know that I have an obligation to my legions of fans to ensure they have the entertainment they need to get through their Friday afternoon? So, with further adieu, here are some things you might have missed:
  • The equilibrium of available hot chicks has remained in tact. While Adriana Lima is officially off the market (for now), Megan Fox is back on it (the market that is . . . it's been so many years I'm not sure our chemistry is still there . . . plus, there's that whole "being married" thing.)
  • Every marginal "sport" needs an attractive woman to raise its profile. That is why my Better Half has taken to lawn bowling.
  • My Better Half wanted me to dedicate an entire post to this until she discovered it was a planned experiment gone totally awesome. A link will have to suffice.
  • The curse of the San Jose Sharks is more than just playoff choke-jobs.
  • Barry Zito to Tim Lincecum: you are doing it wrong kid.
  • It is never fun to read about bad things happening to seemingly-good people.
  • Hey Jim, the jerk store called, they are all out of you.
  • Pete Carroll is highest paid private school employee, banging Song Girl coach.
  • The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have cut Brooks & Dunn, making room for Dixie Chicks.
  • Lame attempt at golf humor ends with . . . actual golf humor? Weird.
  • Charles Barkley to wear pink, write turrible rap album.
  • This story contains the phrases "sex toy" and "locker room", yet still manages to be totally uncool. Good thing my high school volleyball team never used the locker room when we played Taft.
  • Note to criminals: if you kill your parents for their money, it probably would be best to hold off on inquiring about your inheritance.
We all know the real reason you read the Link Dump week-after-week is the videos. I should be insulted, but I get it, it is Friday and you need some mindless entertainment. That is why the fine folks at GameTime, TBD© make sure to spend extra time every week to make sure we are bring you only the best in viewing entertainment. Such as:
  • I am not positive (it has been so long since I read the rules), but I am pretty sure this is traveling. Duke sucks (apparently I'm required to say that).
  • They are on a boat . . .
  • . . . and they are in a Snuggie, unnecessarily naked.
  • This is fake and filmed at USC, yet I still enjoyed it . . . go figure.
  • Rich Eisen "runs" the 40.
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: