Friday, May 23, 2008

Failure to Launch

Dear avid readers and new readers alike,

Unfortunately I will be unable to provide you with your weekly does of news and good fun.  I was traveling all week for work and am now about to take off with a group of friends to Yosemite for the long Memorial Day weekend.  Since most of you are likely leaving work early anyways, this should not be that big of deal.

Looking ahead to the next couple weeks, there are some big things in the works.  Most notably, my Better Half will make her long awaited debut on GameTime, TBD© as we play point/counter-point with the recently released Maxim Hot 100 list. I have had the opportunity to peruse the list and I must say I am a little disappointed with some of the choices (but, as mentioned last week, not their number one choice).  Plus, the NHL draft is right around the corner and the Lions have still not fired Matt Millan.

So, enjoy your long weekend.  Kick back with some friends and enjoy a cold "adult" beverage or two.  We will pick things up again next week.

Best Regards,

The GameTime, TBD© Staff

No comments: