Friday, May 30, 2008

Now Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Program

I love short weeks. I l-o, l-o, l-o-v-e them (in a "have to have a shotgun wedding" type of way). There is just something about only having to work four days in a given week without having to use a vacation or sick day. It is almost liberating, like you are sticking it to the man.

Yet even with this short week, there is still something about Fridays. I can not quite put my finger on it, but there is something about this day that causes time slow down or, on occasion, completely stop. If you have a theory or understanding as to why this happens, please feel free to let me know. In the mean time, I will continue to do my duty as editor-in-chief of GameTime, TBD©, faithfully providing entertainment to the masses. I know we have been a little light on original entertainment over the past couple of weeks, but for good reason. This is a one-man shop and this one man has been incredibly busy. I do not mean to make excuses, but I am hoping that in your heart of hearts you will be able to forgive me. So, while you mull over whether you are going to forgive me, here are some things you might have missed in the world of sports:
You may recall that a couple weeks back my Bro got married. Late Friday night/early Saturday morning of that weekend, Crazy Cooter, Brother-in-Law and myself were showing off some of our favorite YouTube videos. In the process of searching, we stumbled across perhaps one of the greatest hidden gems of our time. For your viewing enjoyment, I present some of our favorites and the hidden gem:
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: