Friday, April 24, 2009

Site News

Dear Avid GameTime, TBD© Readers,

You know what the problem with being a pro bono blogger is? Sometimes your non-pro bono
work gets in the way of your pro bono work. I am sorry to say that is the case this week. My non-pro bono job has been kicking my you-know-what this week and, unfortunately that leaves me with no time for new content and, more unfortunately, no time for your weekly Link Dump. I truly do apologize.

But, you know, it is probably for the best because, as I was driving into work this morning (in my hot Nissan Sentra . . . I'll probably cruise Downtown during my lunch break to pick up chicks . . . it's that hot, borderline on fire . . . nothing say hot like manual rear view mirrors . . . but I digress), Jay Glazer was on the DP Show breaking news that the Lions and Matthew Stafford had reached an agreement on the guaranteed money in his potential contract. He was not saying it was a done deal, but all signs point to Stafford being the number one overall pick tomorrow. That is just awesome; man, I am stoked. The Lions clearly have got their ship righted and are moving in the right direction. Oh, and this weekend I have a date with Marisa Miller.

Sorry, I am just a little frustrated by this news. But I do not want you to be left completely empty-handed on this Friday. So here is one link that should at least provide you with some entertainment this afternoon. We promise to back on track next week. Thanks for understanding.

Best regards,

The Chief

No comments: