Friday, January 11, 2008

Thanks for the Memories!

Do not fear, I am not closing shop. Rather, this is my fiftieth post here on GameTime, TBD©, and I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you, my avid fans and dedicated readers, for checking in every once and a while and having the decency to tell me that you actually enjoy what you are reading. As I am sure you know, the path to fifty was not straight and clear; it was filled with twists and turns, and ups and downs. But I made it and I am really looking forward to the next fifty. I am currently working a post regarding the Kings' (awful) performance thus far this season and rumors are circulating the apartment that My Better Half is preparing to make her long-awaited debut (I guess it is only a matter of time before you want to hear less of me and more of her . . . it's a common occurrence in my life, no hard feelings). We also have a few special features lined up for you in the coming months, but only when the time is right. I thank you again, from the bottom of my heart, for all your support and I am looking forward to all the things to come. As for what is going on in the world, here are some things you may have missed:
I hope you are a soccer fan because for your weekly viewing pleasure I have a couple soccer-related clips for you:
  • So it IS as obvious as it looks on television.
  • Since when have soccer teams had mascots? (warning: visible man junk for a brief moment or two . . . but great ending).
Have a great weekend everyone!

[Update: My Better Half wanted me to link everyone to
this video of a 4-week old polar bear rolling around a crib with a . . . wait for it . . . stuffed polar bear. You'd think because it's CNN there would be reporting along with video. Nope, just any noise the little guy makes. I'll admit, he's pretty cute, but I hope My Better Half's first post is a little more entertaining. Zing!]

No comments: