Friday, January 04, 2008

Welcome Back!

Sorry this post is coming out a little later in the day than usual. I hope your New Year has gotten off to a good start and that your New Years resolutions are still going strong. I know it has only been four days, but I am still going strong with my resolutions. My week has been thrown off by the 1st of January falling on a Tuesday. When I came back to work on Wednesday, I kept thinking it was only Monday and I would get bummed out about having a full week of work. But then I would remember it was Wednesday and that made me happy again. It was a very Office Space moment. But that did not stop some random stuff from happening, so here are some of the things you might have missed:
  • Even though she got knocked up at age 16, for a while there I thought Jamie Lynn would turn out better than Britney. As expected, I was wrong.
  • Speaking of Britney (but not of her apparent mental breakdown), the hits just keep on coming.
  • Completing the Spears trifecta, this may mark the first time in history that K-Fed has ever given support to a woman.
  • ESPN takes USC's d--k out of its mouth long enough to declare it the best team in college football . . . shocking.
  • Jennifer Garner named West Virginian of the Year, exploiting her hotness to barely edge out "The One Guy with High-Speed Internet" and "Chicken Raping Zeke."
  • It may only be the 4th of January, but it is never to early to have our first candidate for 2008's Dumbest Criminal of the Year.
  • Think that real estate slump might make it easier to find an affordable place in New York City? Think again.
  • Here is everything you need to get ready for this Sunday night.
Unfortunately, the New Year has not brought with it a slew of entertaining clips (but the year is young). I do have one, however, that I think you will find enjoyable:
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: