Friday, April 25, 2008

The Big Day Cometh

As most, if not all, of you know by now, we are only a few short months (3.5) away from my Better Half becoming Mrs. GameTime, TBD©. I also know that many of you have personally had the privilege of surviving the ups and downs of planning a wedding. Well, my dear readers, tomorrow is the day I have I been looking forward to most throughout this whole process; it has been circled on my calendar for a long time. In fact, as of tomorrow, I do not think I really care about how the rest of the planning goes (just kidding . . . but seriously . . . okay, I'm joking). That is right my friends, tomorrow is . . . wait for it . . . wait for it . . . CAKE TASTING (trumpets, trumpets, trumpets . . . fireworks, fireworks, fireworks)!

I do not know much about wedding planning, but I do know this: every wedding has a cake (unless you're my good friend EzEm, who's cake company forgot to deliver the cake). I am a fan . . . nay . . . a connoisseur of cake (why do you think I have to work so hard to get in shape for the wedding?), so I have been anxiously awaiting this day. My Better Half knew I was looking forward to this day so much, she even let me pick out the combinations we are going to try. Did I mention the tasting is at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow morning? That is right my friends, CAKE FOR BREAKFAST (only after I run 6 miles though). So, while I bask in the glory of my upcoming cake-tastic Saturday, here are some things you might have missed to help get you through your Friday afternoon:
As for your Friday viewing pleasure, I have prepared . . . well . . an eclectic collection of videos for you. I hope you enjoy:
  • Ryan Dempster = LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE!
  • I do not know how this video escaped my attention until now, butt wow! (Do yourself a favor and close that office door!)
  • How can the NBA possibly want to move the Sonics to Oklahoma City?
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: