Friday, November 09, 2007

How Did This Happen?

Believe it or not (and I'm guessing most of you will not), Friday snuck up on me this week. It has been a crazy week at home and at the office. I did not realize today was Friday until last night when I was setting my alarm. I even watched Grey's Anatomy last night (which, right now anyways, is like pulling off 1,000 band-aids very slowly. . . it might be the one show that the writers' strike actually helps); a show I know airs on Thursday nights. Weird. So now it is Friday and I actually have a chance to take a short breather. I am planning on working overtime this weekend, for my GameTime, TBD© readers, to get a full post up by Sunday; I have already started working on it and I must say, it might be the most serious post I have ever written. For now, I want you to take a breather too, and catch up on some things you might have missed:
  • How could the Minnesota Vikings possibly think this was the right thing to do?
  • Somewhere in America, Bill Belichick is wondering why he did not think of this first.
  • A priest stops molesting his alter boy for a moment and . . . starts stalking Conan O'Brien?
  • The newest nominee for the 2007 Dumbest Criminal in America award.
  • Want to know the difference between a great senior prank and sheer stupidity?
  • So let me get this straight, I can text message anything I want and it will be displayed on the Jumbotron? How can anything possibly go wrong.
  • A supermodel with a brain . . . now that is a scary thought.
  • I wrote my high school term paper on Alcatraz and how it was a hotel for prisoners. Well, it turns out there actually is a prison hotel, and you too can stay there for at least $319 per night.
  • As if New York Jets fans needed another reason to be depressed.

And for your Friday double feature, I would like to take this opportunity to salute athletes who endorse products:

And just in case you, like me, have had a long week and need just a couple extra minutes of fun, here is a bonus feature for you:

  • Peyton Manning is just a likable guy. (I know it's old, but it still makes me laugh.)

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

nro said...

looks like someone has a man-crush this week. ;)

nro said...

i have a commercial that has been eluding me on the big bad internet... looking for the IBM buzzword bingo commercial (in english). would love to see it on next friday's linky list - should you choose to accept this challenge.

Anonymous said...

Dude! My friend saw it on TV, so I went to find it. Nothing!!! I swear it's in every language but english and spanish. Even though I'd prefer english. Anyway. just thought I would express my frustrtation too